The SdNOG Program Committee announces the opening of SdNOG-3 Call for Papers (CFP), which will take place on 17th - 18th of August 2016 in Khartoum, Sudan, and is now seeking contributions for Presentations.
We are looking for presenters who would.
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic.
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker.
-Convene and chair panel sessions of relevant topics.
PROGRAM MATERIAL :
The SdNOG program is organized in two parts tutorials and conference. Topics for tutorials and the conference must be relevant to networks and Internet Operations and Technologies. All papers are welcomed except for the ones that have promotional objectives or infringe copyrights. The list below gives example of some topics but it is not comprehensive:
- Routing and operations
- IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- IXPs and Peering
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Internet Ecosystem
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS, Anti-Spam,Anti-Malware) - DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet governance and policies (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc)
Call for Papers Opens [10/April/2017]
Final Deadline for Submissions [10/July/2017]
Final Program Published [8/August/2017]
Final Slides Received [31/July/2017]
CFP SUBMISSION :
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be provided with CFP submissions otherwise, the Program Committee will be unable to review the submission.
All draft and complete slides must be submitted in PDF format only.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for publication on the SdNOG website.
Please submit on-line at: https://papers.apia.org/user/index.php?event=55
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the: